Web developer from ahemdabad

This is vijay from ahmedabad and i have completed my B.E. in computer from saradar patel university.I am working in AIT PVT LTD. as a php programmer.I have a more than 1.5 years of experience of php,MySql,Linux,Apache,HTML,javascripts,DHTML,CSS

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Vijay Gupta

Hi this is vijay from ahemdabad. I have completed my B.E. in computer from saradar patel university in july 2004. Right Now i am working in Advanced internet Technology as a web developer. I have a 1.5 years experience of web development.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi vijay.
    I see ur profile it looks good.
    I m also programmer.
    Give me ur contact details so we can be in contact.
    you can check my information at http://dhruvhot.blogspot.com
    thanx

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Vijay Gupta said…

    hi dhruv i am happy to see your comments on my profile i also visiti your profile and i happy to see it

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Vijay,

    We are looking for PHP programmer in Ahmedabad. If you are interested please send your resume to - getechno@gmail.com

    We offer a very good pay package for person with right experience and knowledge.

    Thanks

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger bewithu said…

    Hi Vijay Bhai,

    Your Profile is really very good.

    Web SEO Solution
    Amazing Facts Information

     

Post a Comment

<< Home